Comment on page
Quick Start with QR codes
QR code quick start guide for Apple iOS and Android
QR code is an abbreviation for Quick Response code. A QR code is a machine-readable optical label that contains data. A QR code consists of black squares arranged in a square grid on a white background, which can be read by an imaging device such as a camera.
Qr codes can be used for many different purposes which includes sharing contact information, sharing social media profiles, sharing a location to a favorite place or even sharing a digital currency wallet address.
- 1.From the Home screen on your mobile device, launch the web browser.
- 3.Allow access to to your device's camera.
- 4.Point your device's camera towards QR code on the card.
To scan a QR code, follow these steps:
- 1.Open the camera app on your smartphone or tablet.
- 2.Point the camera at the QR code.
- 3.Hold the camera steady until it recognizes the QR code.
- 4.If your camera doesn't automatically recognize the code, tap the screen to focus and the code should appear.
- 5.Once the QR code is recognized, a notification will appear on your device with the information contained in the code, such as a website or contact information.
- 6.Follow the notification to access the information.